A Critical Review Of Secrets Of The Big Dogs
I just recently reviewed one of the most informative and honest E-books on the topic of Internet Marketing that I have read in quite some time. An honest, hard core look at the world of internet marketing entitled “Secrets of the Big Dogs!” Firstly, let me tell you up front that according to this report, the Big Dogs are those 1 or 2 percent who are actually making a full time income in the wonderful sometimes wacky world of Internet Marketing. The other 98 percent are all the rest of us who are joining their programs and buying their stuff! The secrets are those marketing and advertising strategies that they have desperately tried to keep to themselves.so we continue to buy their programs and their stuff! The e-book purports to cut through the reams of misinformation, DIS-information, hype, and out and out lies about the Internet and provides you with a path, a highway upon which YOU can speed safely to your own personal internet marketers winner’s circle. The Secrets of the Big Dogs is strategically designed to be a step by step course in internet marketing.
It is controversial in that it shares with all of us those strategies that some internet marketers would prefer we not know. For example, chapter one starts off by asking if the reader knows the difference between the World Wide Web and the Internet, suggesting that understanding the history of the Internet is critical to the choices you have to make as a "Netpreneur", or someone who is trying to create a full time income as an Internet Marketer. The book makes some controversial statements regarding the real value of things such as Search Engine Optimization and other highly touted methods of enhancing website placement in search engines. It compares these highly touted methods with the methods that the "Big Dogs" use to acquire visibility on the Internet and attain the higher Page Rankings. In Chapter 2, the author shares the THE FIVE BIG LIES concerning the Internet.
Oddly enough, those FIVE BIG LIES sound so much like the majority of Internet advertisements that show up in our in boxes each and every day. The get rich quick schemes and other methods that never ever seem to work as advertised. The Secrets of the Big Dogs suggests that in order to market successfully on the internet, you must be able to separate the incredible amount of Internet HYPE from the Internet TRUTH. It goes on to spell out in no uncertain terms what the TRUTH is and what is the HYPE. It points out the one key ingredient to internet marketing success and that one key ingredient lies in advertising. Getting traffic to your website. Getting your potential clients DIRECTED by the most cost effective means to YOUR website. Then, the book points out a system, the one amazing secret of driving traffic to your website that the all the Big Dogs use in one form or another. The e-book suggests that all the other methods you are using to drive traffic to your website are ultimately ineffective and expensive. Finally, the author shares with us the Ten Secrets of the Big Dogs.
These ten ideas and the pages of discussion after each one, reveals the strategies that those who have truly attained financial success online are using every day. The ideas are controversial. Why? Because there are many who are making large green stamps as a result of you being unaware of these truths. The strategies that work! I advise the readers of this article to become aware of these truths before spending another dime on your Internet marketing efforts. This is one of the most fascinating reports on all aspects of internet marketing that I have ever read. Period. After reading it, I immediately employed many of the ideas that it promotes. I stopped doing some other things. Not only have those efforts increased traffic to my website, they have saved me hundreds of dollars. Rest assured! You can be successful on the Internet, but you have to be streetwise about this business.
You must avoid the scams and invest in bonafide internet marketing efforts and programs. The Secrets of the Big Dogs honestly tells you what to avoid and where to spend your precious investment capital. I highly recommend Secrets of the Big Dogs. You can pick it up immediately at: http://tinyurl.com/fg87k. Warm regards, Kenny Anderson.
Dog Watch Articles
Dog Watch Books